TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE VISIT THE RETURNS CENTER!NOTE: All returns are refunded via store credit or exchange ONLY. All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to us in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- WORN SWIMWEAR IS NOT RETURNABLE!
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after we receive your item(s).
- Sarabi Swimwear does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return packages must include original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the original packaging slip is not included, your return may experience delays in processing.)Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Sarabi Swimwear will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit for use on a future purchase or ship your exchange item. Store credit never expires and is redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit minus the initial shipping charge. Please use the store credit to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Sarabi Swimwear does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Sarabi Swimwear reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to, but not limited to the following:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Sarabi Swimwear reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Sarabi Swimwear items sent to us will be discarded upon receipt.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
We handle situations in which a customers return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the we will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers across the globe.
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Sarabi Swimwear reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Because we can't ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to us, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our return policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and submit along with a description of the damaged item and your order number and submit in the Returns Center. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please submit to the Returns Center
within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Please visit the Returns Center to initiate return/exchange item. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the form in Returns Center , we will be unable to process your return.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with hygienic liner still in place. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Sarabi Swimwear reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS First-Class with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send your package to:
20 Marietta St. NW, Unit #12C
Atlanta, GA 30303
Store credit will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed if you choose not to exchange. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our us to process your return once delivered. Your store credit covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Sarabi Swimwear does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Sarabi Swimwear requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns and will not be authorized.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click HERE!